Sunday, January 23

Love My Bantu Knot Out!

This I really wanted to try something new.....I didn't have any new hair products to try out, so it had to be a style.  I decided to revisit bantu knots, since it has been forever since I tried any. 
Here is what I did:
  1. Shampooed with Giovanni Tea Tree Shampoo
  2. Deep condition with ORS pack with heat for 30 minutes
  3. Applied BWC leave-in on towel dried hair & sealed with castor oil
  4. Blowdried my hair in sections
  5. Spritzed Devacurl Set It Free on each section
  6. Twisted my hair into bantu knots
  7. Sat under dryer 30 minutes
  8. Let it dry the rest of the way overnight



This is in the morning, taking it down:

And after a bit of seperating & fluffing:



I really like the results...especially since I am still getting the hang of doing the knots correctly.  What do you ladies think?

3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful and you have such simple steps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lookes really nice. How do you like the BWC leave in?

    ReplyDelete